It is a dish made with dumplings in beef broth. It is a favorite food in the northern part of the country, and because of the meaning of “wraping blessings,” people make and eat it a lot on Lunar New Year’s Day.
Material and Quantity
– The broth.
300g of beef, 2.2kg of water (11 cups)
40g of scallions, 20g of garlic.
– Dumpling skin dough.
143g (1 1/2 cup of flour), 2g of salt (1/2 teaspoon), and 60 to 75g (4-5 tablespoons of water)
– 200g of bean sprouts, 1kg of water (5 cups), 2g of salt (1/2 teaspoon)
– 160g of minced beef (woodun)
– 160g of cabbage kimchi and 160g of tofu (1/3 wool)
– 60g (1 egg), 20g water parsley, 3.5g flour (1/2 tablespoons)
– 6.5g (1/2 tablespoons) of cooking oil
4g of salt (1 small spoon), 9g of chopped green onion (2 small spoon), 5.5g of minced garlic (1 small spoon), 6g of sesame salt (1 tablespoon), 0.3g of ground pepper (1/8 teaspoon), 13g of sesame oil (1 tablespoon)
– Cheongjang (hat or clear soup soy sauce) 9g (1/2 tablespoons) and 4g of salt (1 small spoon)
– Super soy sauce.
18g of soy sauce (1 tablespoon), 15g of vinegar (1 tablespoon), and 15g of water (1 tablespoon)
1. Wipe the blood of the beef and clean the scents. Pour stock beef and water in a pot, put it on high heat for about 12 minutes, and when it boils, lower it to medium heat, boil it for another 30 minutes, then add the spices and boil it for about 20 minutes. The beef is taken out and the soup is cooled down to make broth (1.6 kg).
2. Pour salt and water into flour and knead, wrap it in a wet cotton cloth and let it rest for about 30 minutes (220g).
3. Remove the host’s tail and wash it clean, and remove the blood from the minced beef, and shake off the insides of cabbage kimchi, finely chopped and squeeze the water out (85g. Squeeze the water out of tofu and mash it finely (100g).
4. Sliced the egg into yellowish white paper and the water parsley into a rhombus shape of about 2cm in length by sending an invitation.
5. Make super soy sauce.
How to make
1. Pour water into a pot and put it on high heat for about 5 minutes to boil, blanch the salt and bean sprouts for 2 minutes, then squeeze the water out by cutting it to about 0.5cm in length (100g).
2. Mix bean sprouts, minced beef, kimchi, and tofu together and season with seasoning (460g).
3. The dumpling skin dough is rolled into a circle with a diameter of 7 to 8cm by pushing it around 0.2cm thick with a rolling pin.
4. Put the dumpling filling (23g) in the dumpling skin and fold it in half, and the ends of each side face each other to form a round dumpling (20 pieces).
5. Boil dumplings in broth.
6. Put it in a bowl and serve with yellow white paper and water parsley vinegar.